Machine to Machine (M2M)
What we offer
With an advanced technical platform, a dedicated support function and a highly skilled team, Tele2 provides a simple, flexible and customer-oriented M2M offering. Needless to say, the price is also highly competitive.
Initially, Tele2 M2M focuses on Europe, but the capability is already global from the start.
Tele2’s M2M offering includes five levels of connectivity:
- Local connectivity: one preferred network defined per country
- National connectivity: all or selected networks in a country
- Regional connectivity: connectivity in one defined network per country, or in a group of countries (e.g.EU)
- Regional connectivity: connectivity in all partner networks in a group of countries (e.g. EU)
- Global connectivity: connectivity in all partner networks globally
Through our M2M solution, business critical information can be delivered in real time. This allows our customers to easily automate events and alarms, be protected from malfunction or fraud, ensuring that they stay on top of their business.
In addition, Tele2 offers a number of value-added services such as:
- Customer specific APN/VPN connections (secure data connectivity solutions)
- Customer branded SIM cards (customer defined graphics on the SIM card)
- Professional services to support customers with customization or integration to the Tele2 platform
- Education and training to get started with the solution
How we succeed
Tele2 M2M solution is set up to reduce complexity for both large and small-scale M2M deployments. With a simple and flexible approach, Tele2 helps its customers to identify an M2M connectivity solution adapted to their specific needs.
Putting business value first, Tele2’s solution offers customers and partners the possibility to easily launch, customize, control and automate their business processes.
For more information, please visit m2m.tele2.com
Teletec Connect and Tele2: a fail-safe combination
Tele2 and Teletec Connect (one of Scandinavia’s leading distributors of professional electronic security products) have joined forces to produce a series of smart subscription plans and SIM cards that are unique on the security market.
“This is unique on the market – the customer gets a very cost-efficient solution. Customers are used to paying a monthly fee, a service fee and sometimes even a set-up fee. They often ask me:” What’s the catch? But with our solution, everything is included”, explains Tomas Norderstål, Business Development Manager at Teletec Connect.
Teletec Connect has also already identified new markets and is expanding its collaboration with Tele2.