Tele2 IoT is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things. We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions and making their things talk.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
Tele2 IoT is now looking for a Billing Manager!
This is the job...
As a Head of Tele2 IoT’s billing team you will oversee all billing and payments processes and financial enquiries related to our customers, both strategically and operationally. Acting as a visionary and forward-thinking leader you will engage your team to continuously improve and develop new ideas with the goal to always improve customer satisfaction. You will be part of the Operations Management team and report to the Director of Operations.
- Drive policy and process developments and work with your team and cross-functionally to optimize and streamline the billing process, and own the final implementations
- Secure that the monthly bill run is fulfilled timely, efficiently and with high quality
- Lead, motivate and develop your team of Billing support specialists
- Keep track and follow up on vendors regarding SLAs, KPIs and real time delivery
- Own internal audit controls related to the billing processes, and assist with developing new controls
- Represent your team and ensure successful strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
This is what you have...
- Solid experience working in Billing functions, including 3+ years as a Manager and leading a team
- Experience from the Telecom industry is highly meritorious
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English. Knowledge in any other language is meritorious
- A resilient and optimistic attitude, and always finds a way to resolve any challenges
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills, able to bring people together and align to a common goal
- Excellent negotiation skills and diplomatic but strong communication style
- Comfortably switches between independent and operational tasks and more strategic responsibilities
This is what Tele2 IoT can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
The position is located at our HQ in Kista, Stockholm
You are welcome to submit your application not later than January 5, 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.