Tele2 is an international company that provide IT and telecom solutions to business and consumer, where our solutions contribute to efficiency and relations. Acting as a challenger is in our DNA. We not only challenge our competitors and the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which places high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2 is now looking for an Integration Architect who will have a central role in evolving the Tele2 integration strategy!
This is the job…
This is a consultative role where you will make recommendations on various projects regarding the usage of our integration platform and integration best practices. Leadership will rely on you to stay on top of possible integration challenges and ensuring Tele2 is always one step ahead. This will require you to stay updated on developments in the telecom industry and how products and services are evolving, and then finding and driving initiatives to meet them. You will collaborate with solution architects and take lead on the design work to ensure long-term integration solutions that meet Tele2’s business needs.
This is what you have…
- M.Sc. Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5-8 years’ total experience from IT development
- 3-5 years as a Integration Architect
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of integration platforms, preferably within large and complex IT solution.
- Experience working with a service re-use and integration standardization focus.
- Experience from a large-scale agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience in modern integration technology and micro service architecture is preferable.
- Experience working in a large international organisation is preferable.
Tele2’s work method is characterized by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers. Furthermore, we look for you who:
- is consistent and able to maintain focus under pressure without compromising your work.
- is flexible and solutions oriented but with the integrity to stand your ground where necessary, in a diplomatic way.
- has strong influencing and communications skills, and ability to clearly and succinctly communicate recommendations and reasoning behind.
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
…extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development programmes.
…We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.