Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
This is the job…
You will be a part of the Cloud Solutions Management Team within Shared Operations consisting of 5 group managers in several Tele2 Countries and report to Head of Cloud Solutions department. Cloud Solutions are responsible for building, operating and maintaining the IT infrastructure including Private/Public Cloud within Tele2.
As Manager Cloud Services Operations you will be responsible for providing an excellent Cloud service to our European stakeholders and owning 3rd party agreements with our suppliers. You will collaborate and set the strategic plan together with IT and Network management teams and prepare the Cloud for future workloads. You main mission will be to help deliver infrastructure technology that enables Tele2’s business to grow and develop the processes and frameworks to take us to the next level on our Cloud journey.
- Build and maintain a framework for common provisioning, recharging, life-cycle management, sunset and monitoring of infrastructure assets hosted in cloud.
- Resource planning, including deployments.
- Ensure that related Cloud Infrastructure processes and procedures are compliant with the common Tele2 IT policy, GDPR and Customer agreements.
This is what you have...
- Total 5-10 years’ of experience from an IT role, including 3 years in a leading function, such as Project Manager, Sourcing Manager or similar.
- Extensive knowledge and experience from information management for Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience working with automated deployments.
- Experience from roles with significant stakeholder and vendor management. Proven track-record delivering excellent results in an intensive IT organization.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Swedish is a plus, but not a requirement.
In order to be successful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and take responsibility in your way of work with focus on cost consciousness while still maintaining high quality. In other words, you are always looking for smarter and more efficient solutions. Furthermore you:
- Have the ability to make things happen in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, always exceed expectations.
- Are analytical and conceptually skilled, and able to quickly grasp and understand all parts of a complex situation.
- Have a pragmatic approach and strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate the essentials in complex situations to people from various parts of the organization.
- Are a skilled networker and comfortably interact with people at all levels of the organization.
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference...
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.