Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
We’re now looking for Technical Product Managers to join the Technical Product Management Team!
This is the job…
The Technical Product Management Team acts as the interface between Demand (local market/s) and Supply (IT and Network). Our mission is to create and implement products that can be reused and to leverage scale of product implementations within the Tele2 Group.
As Technical Product Manager you’ll be responsible for strategic initiatives with the purpose to increase return of investment, customer satisfaction and low time-2-market for Tele2 Group.
You will work across markets, primarily Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and collaborate with various departments. You’ll own the technical implementation process from requirements to roll out and in collaboration with IT, Network, Customer Service, Finance and Legal, ensure successful deliveries of strategic initiatives across markets.
- Own and determine the requirements and write the requests for new initiatives/product.
- Support the local commercial teams in their planning and execution of roadmap initiatives.
- Review proposed solutions from supply.
- Own the product descriptions of existing products.
- Continuously drive improvements of our solutions and products to improve the customer experience.
- Support the local markets with product related activities, such as:
Changes in customer base;
Migrations of customer base;
Closing down products end-of-life.
This is what you have…
- 2-5 years’ experience from relevant roles such as Product Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst or Business Development role.
- Experience working mobile telephony, mobile data and value added services.
- Experience working across markets and with remote teams, in a leading role.
- Experience from Telecom or similar is preferable.
- Excellent English and Swedish skills, both verbal and written.
In order to be successful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and take responsibility in your way of work with focus on cost consciousness while still maintaining high quality. In other words, you are always looking for smarter and more efficient solutions. Furthermore:
- You are curious, always looking to understand how things work and why they work that way.
- You are a natural networker, who navigates and takes initiative to understand the organization, stakeholders and how it all connects.
- You have strong social skills and easily adapt to situations and social context.
- You have strong and effective communication skills, able to deliver your message and reasoning efficiently.
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference...
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than January 5.