Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
This is the team and job…
Tele2 is now looking for a Delivery Lead who will have a central role in the evolving IT Mediation & Integration group. We belong to the shared operations unit and our customers are all Tele2 countries.
As Delivery Lead you will be responsible for driving high-priority strategic initiatives and deliveries relating to Multi User Discount, eSIM, Simplifying Core API:s, Number Porting and handler, and much more. You’ll act as a facilitator, ensuring the team has the capabilities and conditions needed to stay focused and efficient and delivering the best to our customers.
You will work with agile development teams that are experts in their fields, driven by results and having a lot of fun on the way!
- Plan development capacity of the teams according to demand roadmap
- Gather input and estimates for roadmap planning
- Follow up on the opex and capex spend for the development teams
- Plan development capacity with our suppliers and follow up on their delivery
- Aid and advocate delivery alignment cross organization
- Report and follow up on KPIs
- Aid in competence growth of the teams as well as onboarding of new staff
- Support in DevOps transition of the teams
This is what you have…
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager leading internal IT projects
- Experience from working in a large-scale agile environment
- You speak and write English fluently
- Experience working in a large international organisation is preferable
- Swedish language is a merit but not a requirement
- Have strong networking skills and work well with peers at levels and departments of the organization.
- Problem solver and solutions oriented but with the integrity to stand your ground where necessary, in a diplomatic way.
- You are flexible and a problem solver with a strong sense of accountability.
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
…a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
…extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development programs.
…we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
As the recruitment process is ongoing and interviews may start before the final application date, please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than March 27.