Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
We're now looking for a Solution Architect to join us at our new offices in Kista.
This is the job...
As a solution architect you will be part of the shared operations group and so all Tele2 countries are our customers. You will be working with a team of experts in their fields who are driven by results but also having a lot of fun on the way.
Your role will involve getting requirements from the stakeholders and making recommending the best solution to be used. Our stakeholders are from the commercial side on all Tele2 countries. One day you might be involved in a summer campaign product delivery for Sweden and the next you might be delivering functionality to a local product in Estonia.
- Responsible for solution design in various projects within the Network and IT departments
- To understand & follow architecture guidelines & principles
- Design solution changes upon requirements received from the business, projects or other IT systems/solution groups
- Make sure that solution is aligned with target architecture & road-map
- Create & maintain Solution Description documents for solution areas within area of responsibility
- Gather requirements from customer operations, product management & maintenance organization
- Participate in work planning, enhancement of working methods & identifying solution improvement areas
This is what you have...
- M.Sc. Degree in Engineering or Computer Science & other relevant training / education
- Experience working in a complex & multi-cultural projects
- Experience with complex IT architecture in the ERP area
- Previous experience as SA is preferred but not mandatory
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work in a brand new office.
Are you a skilled Solution Architect who is passionate about creating the services of the future and want to work in a challenging environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
Submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than March 30, 2018.