Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
Shared Ops IT Project Management Office is responsible for efficient execution of projects with significant IT development and migrations, for all European countries where Tele2 operates.
Our team in Kista needs one more fearless Project Manager who thinks fast, acts fast and can manage and enjoys working with different stakeholders on all levels.
This is the job…
As Project Manager within Shared Ops, you will define & lead programs, projects and IT sub-projects, from feasibility studies to closure. Your objective will be to deliver solutions that our customers need and that the line organizations will live happily-ever-after with!
- Propose and evaluate solutions within IT development or migration projects.
- Provide recommendations and basis for decisions to the Steering Committees.
- Own all resource-/stakeholder-/risk- & change-management related to the projects.
- Capture high level business requirements and translate into system requirements.
- Create, own and follow-up on budget/timeframe/resource plans and progress.
- Ensure accurate RFIs/RFQs towards suppliers and participate in the procurement process.
This is what you have…
- A university degree within IT and/or Management
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT or telecom or a similar leading role, that includes planning and team-leading in IT environment
- Well-versed of established Project Management and IT/Agile development methodologies
- You speak and write English fluently at business level (all documentation is in English)
- Experience in requirement analysis, business process analysis, solution architecture, system development and/or test management is a plus
- It is highly desirable that you have experience of BI or Digitalization projects/programs
- Can deliver in a high-tempo with tight deadlines: “mission impossible” is your dream job
- Communicative and team player: can build & maintain relations with many stakeholders
- Fearless, proactive, take initiative, make & execute on decisions: always one step ahead
- Structured but flexible and open: can lead multicultural teams in complex environments
- Creative & solution oriented: positive attitude, ability to see opportunities in challenges
- Target-oriented and sticks to deadlines: when it’s 30 minutes away, you’ll be there in 10!
Tele2 offers a unique opportunity:
- To work for an established but still growing international telco player (mobile & fixed telephony, internet, cable TV) that is still vital, dynamic, creative and challenging
- To deliver state-of-the-art business critical solutions, which serve millions of customers
- Professional development in a very competent, stimulating, engaged & friendly team
- To collaborate with others in a very attractive, modern & creative “activity based” office
This is a permanent position in Kista (Stockholm). We review applications continuously, and look forward to receive your application no later than March 27, 2018.