Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things - by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
The IT Infrastructure Architect (ITIA) in IT Shared Services is responsible to maintain an overall competence in a specific area, both technical and business-wise. The ITIA will be the interface and discuss solutions in a business perspective with the business; and be able to transform them into high level solutions and technical requirements. It includes planning, forecasting, and communications towards Tele2 Network Services and the delivery units.
The ITIA reports to the Head of Network IT
This ITIA position is for IT Infrastructure. This is a key and rapidly expanding area from shared operations to Tele2 businesses. New demands and requirements are continuously arising as Tele2 business is developing, both internally and to external customers. As an IT Infrastructure Architect you will be responsible for the Infrastructure context in the High Level Design used in our solutions and strategies. For us at IT services cloud is central so your expertise within public and private cloud architecture is key.
This is the job…
The ITIA has a coordination role, and is responsible for, in the Infrastructure area:
- Acting as a demand interface to understand and process the needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to capture and documFent the requirements to create and shape ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
- The IT Infrastructure context in the Solution High Level Design.
- Provide expertise within strategic requirements towards public and private cloud
- Supports new projects/initiatives with holistic infrastructure view, putting all pieces together in a High level design context based on Tele2 architectural standards.
- Provide expertise for roadmaps, pre-studies and design workshops within project/programs.
- Steers the project to follow decided architecture standards and ensure fulfilment of the non-functional requirements in the solution.
- Govern that the design of the systems/integration/infrastructure conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and based on a holistic architecture.
- Securing the domain architecture vision and goals in the solution architecture.
- Perform solution, system and infrastructure design reviews to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements, service transition and cost efficiency.
- Translating the contractual and technical requirements to the delivery units and for validating and approving all activities performed by this unit under the scope of the contract.
- Securing that the end-to-end solutions meet contractual requirements and Tele2 strategy.
- Support in-house competency development in the specified area and support the Tele2 in developing short term and long term delivery capabilities
- Proactively analyze the impacts of demand growth and new functionalities introduction and propose updated and new solutions
- Demanding, validating and approving solutions.
- As an evangelist, partner with business partners in regions and functions to see how IT can enable solid infrastructure within their business units
- Supporting Tele2 on strategic decisions regarding IT enhancements and improvements.
- Analyzing customer requirements and driving discussions with customer and other internal areas.
- Participating in governance meetings in according to our Governance model.
- Managing the cost-effectiveness of all solutions.
- Driving Capacity, Availability and Performance processes in the IT Infrastructure domain towards Networks Services to utilize a seamless and accurate delivery of our demands
- Ensure solutions are fulfilling Business Continuity requirements
- Be part of approval/CAB for Changes in the specified domain and ensure impact analysis is fully completed
This is what you have
- 10-15 years overall experience, with 8+ years’ experience in Infrastructure area as Architect/ Technology Lead/ Developer
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Project, Portfolio, Program Management, Resource Management and Coordination roles
- Data center, Server and network infrastructure
- Cloud technologies (Orchestration, OpenStack, Azure, AWS etc)
- Enterprise Storage Solutions (SAN, NAS, File, Tape store)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security Infrastructure (Antivirus, Patching, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Certificates, Secure file transfer, Active Directory)
- Experience of Data Centre migrations, technology re-platforming, technology upgrade projects
- Experience of planning and running infrastructure tasks in business critical and standardized environments.
- Good understanding and new ideas of automation.
- Strong background of platforms and a good understanding of infrastructure components.
- Good knowledge of Architecture design
- Good and broad knowledge of the IT Infrastructure area.
This is what we can offer you
A place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit
High commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference Extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development
We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at http://www.tele2.com/ and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2018-03-23. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.