Your main tasks will be:
- Manage a group of Integration Maintenance & Support professionals (WebMethods, APIGEE, JSCAPE).
- Take action when needed to increase efficiency, stakeholder happiness & employee satisfaction.
- Motivate staff & lead changes, remove obstacles which prevent or slow down the group’s work.
- Drive internal improvements and ensure a good cooperation with other teams, stakeholders, systems.
- Drive coordination, negotiations and escalation with system vendors.
- Actively contribute to the development & adaptations of existing processes & routines.
- Plan & lead performance management discussions & development talks.
- Plan & be responsible for the budget of the group.
- Be part of E2E Quality leadership team together with other managers.
This role is meant for You, if You have:
- University degree in Telecommunications, IT or related.
- At least 1 year experience in leading teams and people.
- Excelled communication and motivation skills.
- Good English, both spoken & written.
- Experience in system maintenance and/or support will be an advantage.
- Experience in WebMethods will be an advantage.
- Experience in Telco industry will be an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable, though fast growing company
- Salary that will drive & motivate you, together with continuous development
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills