Click here to apply
Click here to meet our current Trainees
Checking in with a few of our old Trainees
Anybody who thinks you have to start at the bottom to get to the top has clearly not heard about us. Each year we select the very best trainee candidates and pair them up with a member of our Leadership Team. Then they spend twelve months assisting and learning from a top executive in a fast moving international environment. After this, the sharpest minds begin their executive careers at Tele2 or another fast moving Kinnevik company. Are you still reading?
Good – we’re currently looking for trainees to the following Leadership Team members:
Group President & CEO
Group EVP Strategy & Business Development
The Executive Trainees will be recruited and located in Stockholm.
Point of contact for more detailed information:
Group President & CEO Trainee
- The role provides an insight into corporate leadership, strategy and governance where one can experience first-hand how an international company develops its strategy, how it is led by the CEO and how it is ultimately governed by the Board of Directors. It is also an excellent way to develop a network within Tele2 and Kinnevik.
Recurring work for the Group President & CEO
- Ongoing work with CEO including preparation of presentation materials for a range of purposes, including monthly Executive Leadership Team meetings and in the logistics of these meetings
- Responsibility of presentation material to Analysts and Investors, alongside the Investor Relations team, for Quarterly reporting and in supporting the arrangement of the annual Capital Markets Day.
- Responsibility of compiling own and securing quality of others’ material for Tele2 AB Board Meetings and Executive Leadership Team meetings, ownership of Decision & Actions write up and follow up and in taking care of logistics
- Compiling monthly business reports for the Tele2 AB Board of Directors.
- Project management of management conferences that CEO is the owner of.
- Project management of the Tele2 Annual General Meeting.
- Preparation of all CEO presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Accompanying CEO on a range of events and visits to Tele2 subsidiaries to gain experience of how the sum of the parts of the Company operate, and how he/she communicates the strategy internally and externally.
Group CFO Trainee
The role is a school in corporate finance with an opportunity to deep-dive into the daily work of the CFO and the Group Finance Leadership Team
This is a role for a detailed and results-oriented individual with a strong analytical approach, who has the ambition of one day becoming CFO
- Ongoing work with the CFO and Group Finance Leadership Team, involvement in specific projects of both tactical and strategic nature
- Preparation of all CFO presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Responsibility of Quarterly reporting material presentation to analysts, investors and auditors alongside the Investor Relations team
- Project management of internal and external events owned by CFO, such as Capital Markets Day, Group Finance Conference, etc.
- Responsibility of securing quality of all CFO and Group Finance Leadership Team material for the Board Meetings, Leadership Team Meetings, Audit Committees, etc.
- Support the Group Finance Leadership Team in various projects and ad-hoc tasks, such as Budgeting process, Financial Review process, etc.
- Accompanying CFO on a range of events and visits to Tele2 subsidiaries to gain experience of how the sum of the parts of the Company operate from financial perspective, and how he/she communicates financial strategy internally and externally
- Attend meetings with various topics, mostly focused on Finance and Strategy
- Support in the organization of various internal and external events, such as Tele2 Annual General Meeting, Board Meeting, Leadership Team Meeting, etc.
Group COO Trainee
- As COO, Fredrik Stenberg is responsible for the Shared Operations function, which combines scalable activities of Network, IT, commercial services and finance operations for all 9 markets.
- By bringing together these activities under one organization, Shared Operations delivers efficiency and the right tools for the countries to fully optimize operations.
- If you are interested in understanding how to implement a company’s strategic objectives and are looking for an opportunity to expand your international experience, this is the right role for you.
- As one of the worlds most advanced 4G operators, you will have an opportunity to understand the foundations of a telecom operator and be a part of leading the way for the entire industry.
- Be involved in the Shared Operations strategy process.
- Collect, compile and create information and presentation material for various meetings (investment meetings, external presentations, board meetings etc.).
- Be a part of different priority projects (e.g. logistics for one of the world’s largest telecom conferences in Barcelona).
- Compile monthly reports for Group CEO and the board for the Shared Operations organization.
- Project manager for all Shared Operations conferences, team meetings and key events.
Group EVP Strategy & Business Development Trainee
- Stina Andersson is the Executive Vice President for Strategy & Business Development for Tele2 on a central level and responsible for Strategy, Internet of Things and New Growth areas.
- This is the right role for you if you are interested in exploring new growth engines and aim to acquire a broad understanding of the strategic direction of all 9 markets within Tele2 Group.
- Prepare input and presentation material to the Leadership Team meetings (monthly) and board meetings (quarterly).
- Produce material and plan meetings for Stina Andersson and her team (monthly)
- Heavy involvement in the strategy process.
- Attend meetings with various topics, mostly focused on strategy, communications and new growth areas.
- Hands-on engagement in various strategic projects.
CEO Sweden Trainee
- Tele2 Sweden is the largest country within the Tele2 Group with ~50% of the total net sales.
- The role is a great school in corporate governance and gives you a very good insight into how a large organization is managed. Also, you get a unique network in the Swedish and Group organization, which is very beneficial for your future career.
- This role is closer to operational activities than the other trainee roles.
- Assisting the CEO in daily operations, preparations of presentation material for a range of purposes, monthly meetings and logistics of meetings etc.
- Responsibility of presentation material to analysts and investors on behalf of Sweden.
- Responsibility of compiling and analyzing Sweden’s material to board meetings, the Swedish Management Team Meetings, taking protocol and taking care of logistics.
- Assisting in Sweden’s strategy process.
- Be part of many different projects and strategic outline of various events. Also possible to be part of bigger projects during the spring.
- Handle customer issues that come to Samuel Skott/Allison Kirkby
The application window opens December 1, and closes January 8, don’t miss it!
Click here to apply
Wondering what your future Manager might look like?