Tele2 Share Redemption Program - Tele2

Our market sites

Our market sites

Mar 27, 2014 10:57 AM CET

Tele2 Share Redemption Program

Redemption program means that each ordinary share is - a so-called split - into two shares. A share is the ordinary shares and the new shares is called a redemption share. The redemption share is automatically redeemed at SEK 28.
Of the acquisition cost of an original Class A share of Tele2 AB should be 78 per cent allocated to the remaining shares of the same series and 22 percent to the redemption share.

Of the acquisition cost of an original class B shares in Tele2 AB should be 74 per cent allocated to the remaining shares of the same series and 26 percent to the redemption share.

Download the Tele2 Share Redemption Program Information brochure here.

For further information on this topic please visit the Swedish tax office website.