Business Controller Mobile Network
The functions have a dotted line to Transport and Infrastructure and Network Services. Both roles will report directly to the manager Network Control. The group consist of totally 5 positions and are supporting the Network functions within Tele2. All controllers have responsibility for a specific area within the Network function. It is an open-minded group that is driven to aspire and grow as a team. We try to have fun at work and enjoy to work at Tele2.
We are now looking for a Business Controller Mobile Network
In your role as a Business Controller Mobile Network you need to manage capital and operational expense reporting for one Business Unit (BU), thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to BU leaders. You need to understand business/economic/environmental drivers of actual results versus operating plan and forecast and you have to ensure financial planning processes for expenses – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. To anticipate on changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole is key for success in this role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage & Support all relevant reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Support BU in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share between BU’s within market or above market.
- Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems.
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with BU-managers.
- Prepare and present at BU related meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested.
- Monthly OPEX and CAPEX reports to Network Management and Finance Management.
- Ensure OPEX and CAPEX budget data and actuals are correct and report deviations when found.
- Drive actions to analyze and correct deviations.
- Business support when financial process are to be changed/implemented.
- Business support by responding to OPEX and/or CAPEX budget or actuals data questions (not drive actions but guide business where to find information).
- Identify and suggest task improvements to Finance Management.
- Linkage between business and other financial functions/team.
- Train business in any financial process when needed (new managers, process changes, new employees).
This role requires a high degree of integrity and due to the amount of communication activities the role requires people management skills and strong competence in both written and verbal communication. You also need the ability to influence and you have a proven strategic awareness/thinking and good leadership skills.
Formal requirements for the role includes:
- At least Bachelor (or higher degree) in Business Administration or Economics.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, speech and writing.
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance.
- The ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- Aim to exceed BU support requirements and expectations. Have strong customer focus, creates value for the supported BU.
- Willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes.
What Tele2 can give you:
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than April 2. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.