.Net Lead developer @ Tele2
In this position you will be a part of the IT B2C unit. The unit runs initiatives for the IT- and digital products in Sweden, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. Together with the Commercial and Marketing teams we develop new products - from start to finish.
As a .Net Lead Developer within IT B2C you work with all phases of software development life cycle, including analysis, design, code review, testing and support. Our agile Backend teams develop and maintain different capabilities to customers that are scalable, accessible and easily deployable. The lead developers work the majority of their time in their squad but are expected to dedicate a degree of their time for architectural governance, education and innovation and may also take on the role as Venture Architect and work cross squads in that role. You will ensure that we move our developers, systems and technology stack towards Tele2s goals of World Class IT. Following will be your main tasks..
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Research and implement new technologies as needed.
- Keep development projects on track, on time, and on specification.
- Analyze and optimize the products technology stack and work with architectural governance of the product.
- Continuously educate the squad in architecture and design of the product.
Technologies and methodologies that we are working with are for example .NET Core, SQL (MS SQL/Oracle).
What we are looking for
We are looking for you who have the experience working in diverse teams and have experience working with a scrum-based delivery. We believe that you take responsibility for what you produce and have the ability to deliver great quality within a given time spectra. Previous lead experience, freely from larger company would be great to have.
Besides the previous description we would like you to have the following skills.
- At least 3 years experience working as a .NET developer.
- Experience in working in a distributed solution landscape (Microservices oriented, multilayer solution design).
- Be able to read and understand Swedish.
What Tele2 can do for you
- A place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment, and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
- With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
- With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance, and pension.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. Does this sound like a suitable position for you? If so - we look forward to receiving your application. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. For questions regarding the position, please contact Frida Åkerdal on +46 72-402 35 18
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.