Manager Care & Identity Services
IT B2C is supporting the B2C business, providing world-class IT stack unleashing the full FMC potential. Enables short term commercial goals through a continuous, agile delivery balanced with transforming the IT-stack towards a future-proof cloud based, cost efficient system portfolio.
We are looking for a visionary, technical skilled, leader with the ability to lead a development centric team. You will together with the leadership team set the vision and then together with your team create and execute the roadmap to get there.
The group consists of 11 persons divided into three sub teams, the competences within the teams consists of .Net developers and Quality Assurance Engineers. The team is also supported with a scrum master and a digital architect. The group is responsible for all care & identity oriented services for Tele2, Comviq and ComHem. The mission is to develop and maintain highly reusable components within the care & identity domain. You will be a part of the DSS leadership team.
- Coach your team and be responsible for budget and allocation of your personal.
- Ensure that the team has correct competence and bandwidth to fulfill its area of responsibility
- Stakeholder management, you will work closely with product owners and cooperate with other parts of tele2.
- Analyze and act on relevant KPI.s to optimize all parts of the development and delivery of your area of response.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals balance with short-term tactical plans for the specific domain of responsibility.
- Ensure that we realize the full potential of our target architecture.
- Ensuring that proper application lifecycle management is in place and uphold.
- Optimize performance across the full stack.
- Ability to follow latest trends with the care & identity domain.
- Prioritize the backlog to ensure that we are creating the most value at all times.
- Develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team.
- Attract, recruit, manage, and mentor great people with the responsibility of your domain.
We are looking for
- Several years of experience as developer with focus on distributed systems. Preferable from an enterprise organization.
- Experience architecting highly scalable micro services based it stack.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. You believe and practice servant leadership, but can also be a manager when needed.
What Tele2 can give you
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2,we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than March 29th 2019. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.