Market Change Manager
Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything - every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born.
This is the team and job…
Tele2 is now looking for a Market Change Manager who will have a central role in the evolving IT BSS Services department. We belong to the Tele2 B2C IT unit and our customers are all Tele2 countries.
As Market Change Manager you will be responsible for driving high-priority strategic initiatives and deliveries for our IT BSS solution in close cooperation with Tele2 Sweden.
You’ll act as a facilitator, ensuring that our IT partner has the capabilities and conditions needed to stay focused and efficient and delivering the best to our customers.
You will work with our IT partner that have agile development teams that are experts in their fields, driven by results and having a lot of fun on the way!
- Be an Agile leader in our large scale agile delivery
- Aid and advocate delivery alignment cross organization
- Plan development capacity at our IT partner according to demand and roadmap
- Follow up on the service level of our IT partner
- Follow up on capex spend for our IT delivery
This is what you have…
- A few years of experience in IT delivery lead roles
- Experience from working in a large scale agile environment
- Experience working in a large international organisation is preferable
- A University degree in Information Technology or similar
- Have strong networking skills and work well with peers at levels and departments of the organization.
- You are solutions oriented with the integrity to stand your ground where necessary, in a diplomatic way.
- You are flexible and a problem solver with a strong sense of accountability.
What Tele2 can give you…
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. please submit your application as soon as possible.
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.