Junior Data Analyst
Riga, Tele2 SSC Latvia
«Tele2 Shared Service Center» (Reg. No. 40003690571) is a company within the Tele2 AB group, based in Riga, Latvia, and currently responsible for providing Billing, IT & other services for Tele2 companies across Europe.
Revenue Assurance team is part of Tele2`s Group Finance and is responsible for detecting and preventing revenue or cost leakages or customer overcharges.
We are now looking for a new, eager to learn member to join our team as:
Junior Data Analyst
Your main tasks will be:
- Daily data monitoring, problem identification, e.g. – deviations on trends from given thresholds or historical pattern;
- Data processing & analysis to understand the source of identified problems;
- Revenue Assurance Platform (RAP) daily monitoring, checking alarms, problem identification and correction: missing files, files not loaded, aggregated correctly;
- Resolve or assign problems identified to responsible person.
This role is meant for You, if You have:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure information;
- Solid skills in Microsoft Excel (Tables, Pivot, Vlookup);
- Fluent English – both spoken & written in a comprehensive manner;
- An attitude to get things done professionally & on time.
Preliminary database knowledge (Oracle 10g/11g), SQL/ PL/SQL programming and Linux/Unix Operating systems experience is an advantage.
If you are not familiar yet with these technologies, you should have the interest to acquire new knowledge both at work and independently.
What we offer in return:
- An exciting & stimulating workplace with career opportunities in a stable company;
- Friendly, professional & ready-to-help colleagues in an international environment;
- All social guarantees, health insurance, mobile phone & paid phone bills;
- Living the Tele2 WAY – Quality, Open, Flexible, Cost Conscious, Action & Challenge.
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.