Senior Network Engineer
Are you fearlessly challenging yourself and the business around you? Do you get motivated by working in a changing environment? Are you an energetic Network Engineer who enable business and people growth? Join our team!
As a Senior Network Engineer you will be working in a team responsible for the datacenter networks for B2C and the internal office networks. You are working with networks in a modern way or have taken your first steps to do it, have a strong inner drive and the ability to execute operational wise, but you also have a good feeling for designing networks. You have experience from working an larger environments with high availability to enable great result for our business.
This is the job....
Being a Senior Network Engineer at Tele2 means that your main responsibilities will be;
- Participating in buildout projects
- Day to day operations of advanced datacenter and other networks
- Day to day operations of firewalls
- Day to day operations of loadbalancers
- Helping out in design work
In order to be successful in this job we believe you.....
- Want to work with technologies like, Ansible, Python, NSO and such
- Previous work experience from larger datacenter networks
- Great knowledge of either Firewalls or Loadbalancers
- Want to take a CCIE, JNCIE, CCSE or other vendors equivalent certification, or have it already.
- A true team player who thrives in a fast moving business where change is constant and speed is essential for success
- Verbal and written communication skills both in English
- A real doer with high energy and fearless potential
What we will give you...
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of a culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than August 18th. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
The Tele2 Way
Given the fast pace at which Tele2 operates a shared value base is essential, as we cannot control all aspects of our business through policies, systems and rules.
The Tele2 Way defines who we are and how we do things. It guides us in our daily lives, supporting the decision making process by setting the boundaries for what is right and what is wrong. We believe that the right attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to work according to Tele2's values are more important than an impressive resume.