Tele2 IoT is looking for a Marketing Manager
Internet of Things (IoT) is a growth area for Tele2. In line with this, we are now expanding our marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Director IoT. The IoT organization is the only global business within Tele2 and is set up as a separate company within the Tele2 Group.
We are a Business-to-business company, and while we work with customers all over the world our focus is on Europe. Because Tele2 IoT is a new brand in many of the markets we target, we want to gain awareness and create leads for our sales organisation.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have a broad role with many different tasks. It will include ownership of different campaigns and initiatives we undertake, and you will also work close to our markets to understand what specific marketing initiatives, communication, and customer cases will be relevant. It will also include the creation and production of different content, such as presentations, movies, infographics etc.
In this role, we are looking for a creative and high-energy personality. You will work with many parts of our organisation, including the rest of the marketing team, our product management team, and the sales and partner teams, to mention a few. The role will contain operative work with content creation, project management and, coordination, but you will also work on how we can work with and develop different areas of marketing on a long-term basis.
- Take ownership of and continue to develop our sales presentation
- Actively work with our sales regions, understand their specific needs and requirements, and support them from a marketing perspective
- Create content for our digital channels, including videos, texts, and supporting images
- Take ownership and drive selected campaigns and activities that we do to promote a product or service, or to gain more market awareness
- Work closely with the product management team in order to support the marketing communication of our products and services.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Tele2 IoT is seeking a creative, curious, and communicative candidate. The IoT organisation is spread around Europe, and our marketing team will support and work with all parts of the organization. Thus, we are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills who easily builds relations with people over distance. The right candidate has good writing capabilities, a great eye for design, and is highly self-motivated. Any background and knowledge in working with the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc. is positive.
We believe you have:
- Experience working with B2B marketing. Any experience of telecom or IT industry or M2M/IoT is an advantage
- Experience working with and/or being responsible for marketing projects and campaigns
- Ability to create relevant, attractive, and easy-to-understand content
- Experience and understanding of e-mail and on-line campaigns
- Experience working with WordPress or other CMS systems is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Premiere Pro and/or Photoshop is also an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great interest in new technologies with a drive to learn more
This is what IoT, Tele2 can do for you...
… a spot in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment, and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance, and pension.
This position is based in Stockholm
If you want to know more about IoT, Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.com/IoT and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-11-02 Selection and interviews are conducted continuously