Jul 11, 2017 9:00 AM CET
The Board of Com Hem Holding AB (publ) today resolved to initiate an additional share buyback program for a total amount of up to SEK 230 million up until October 16, 2017.
Repurchased shares will reduce Com Hem Holding’s (”Com Hem” or the ”Company”) share capital by shares being cancelled, after a sufficient number of shares have been saved to be used under Com Hem’s LTIP programs. The buyback program is being carried out in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (“MAR”) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 2016/1052 (the “Safe Harbour Regulation”). The buyback program will be managed by a securities company or credit institution that makes its trading decisions regarding Com Hem’s shares independently of, and without influence by, Com Hem with regard to the timing of the repurchases.
The buy-back program shall meet the following terms:
1. Repurchases of shares are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm and in accordance with Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers and in accordance with MAR and the Safe Harbour Regulation.
2. Share repurchases can be made in the period from July 12, 2017 to October 16, 2017.
3. Repurchases of shares on Nasdaq Stockholm are to be made at a per-share price within the registered interval for the going rate at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest and lowest selling price.
4. Shares for a total maximum amount of SEK 230 million may be repurchased.
5. A maximum of 18,177,081 shares may be repurchased. The Company’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed 10 per cent of the outstanding shares in the Company.
6. Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
The Company intends to, after the buy-back program above expires on October 16, 2017, and up until the next Annual General Meeting, return with additional buy-back programs.
The total number of outstanding registered shares in Com Hem amounts to 183,879,479. Com Hem currently owns 2,874,451 own shares.
For queries, please contact:
Marcus Lindberg, Investor Relations Manager
Tel: +46(0)734 39 25 40
Fredrik Hallstan, Head of PR
Tel: +46(0)761 15 38 30
This information is information that Com Hem Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 9.00 CET on July 11, 2017.
About Com Hem Group
Com Hem Group offers broadband, TV, play and telephony services to Swedish households and companies. Our powerful and future-proofed network with speeds up to 1 Gbit/s, covers half of the country’s households, making the Com Hem Group an important driver of creating a digital Sweden. We bring our 1.45 million customers the largest range of digital-TV channels and play services via set top boxes as well as on-the-go for tablets and smartphones. The company was founded in 1983 and has approximately 1,100 employees. Com Hem Group is headquartered in Stockholm and operates through four subsidiaries; Com Hem AB, Boxer TV Access AB, Phonera Företag AB and iTUX Communication AB. In 2016, Group sales totalled SEK 5,665 million. Since 2014 the Com Hem share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.comhemgroup.com.