Interim Report Second Quarter 2017
“I am delighted with the strong set of financial results and business momentum that the Tele2 team has delivered in the first half of the year, as we pursue our mission to liberate people to live a more connected life.”
- Tele2 AB’s net sales for the first quarter amounted to SEK 7,988 (6,668) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,631 (1,087) million
- Accelerating mobile end-user service revenue growth of 18 percent, or 12 percent on a like-for-like basis
- 12 months rolling operating cash flow increased to SEK 3.1 billion, versus SEK 1.1 billion a year earlier
- Sweden EBITDA growth of 12 percent including TDC pro forma
- Netherlands mobile end-user service revenue growth of 45 percent in local currency
- Kazakhstan EBITDA margin expanded further to 22 percent
- 2017 financial guidance upgraded for the Group (see p.5 in the report)
The report is available on www.tele2.com.
Presentation Q2 2017 result
Tele2 will host a presentation with the possibility to join through a conference call, for the global financial community at 10:00 am CEST (09:00 am BST/04:00 am EDT) on Wednesday, July 19, 2017. The presentation will be held in English and also made available as a webcast on Tele2’s website: www.tele2.com
To ensure that you are connected to the conference call, please dial in a few minutes before the start of the conference call to register your attendance. Ask for the Tele2 Q2 Interim Report.
Sweden: +46(0)8 5033 6539
United Kingdom: +44(0)20 3427 1901
USA: +1646 254 3367
For more information, please contact:
Erik Strandin Pers, Head of Investor Relations, Tele2 AB, Phone: +46 733 41 41 88
Angelica Gustafsson, Head of Public Relations, Tele2 AB, Phone: +46 704 26 41 42
This information is information that Tele2 AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 07:00 CEST on July 19, 2017.
TELE2’S MISSION IS TO FEARLESSLY LIBERATE PEOPLE TO LIVE A MORE CONNECTED LIFE. We believe the connected life is a better life, and so our aim is to make connectivity increasingly accessible to our customers, no matter where or when they need it. Ever since Jan Stenbeck founded the company in 1993, it has been a tough challenger to the former government monopolies and other established providers. Tele2 offers mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network services, content services and global IoT solutions. Every day our 17 million customers across 9 countries enjoy a fast and wireless experience through our award winning networks. Tele2 has been listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 1996. In 2016, Tele2 had net sales of SEK 28 billion and reported an operating profit (EBITDA) of SEK 5.3 billion. For definitions of measures, please see the last pages of the Annual Report 2016. Follow @Tele2group on Twitter for the latest updates.