Performance, Development and Recognition
If you are looking for a workplace where you become part of something bigger – to enable a society of unlimited possibilities – and where your contribution to developing tomorrow’s digital infrastructures and technologies will be rewarded, Tele2 is the right place for you.
At Tele2, we are dedicated to nurturing an environment where both our employees and our company can thrive. When becoming a Tele2:er you can anticipate high expectations and challenging goals that will make you grow as a professional.
We continuously challenge each other through our open feedback culture, where developing feedback is a tool for growth. We encourage internal mobility, recognizing it as a great way for personal development, and outstanding accomplishments are not only acknowledged but also celebrated.
We can offer support in every step you take and unconditional faith in your ability and ambition. At the same time, we expect you to have high ambitions, take charge of your own development but also share your knowledge and experience.
Initiatives within development
- We reach out to our Top performers with an Aspiration Program, which is a 6-month Talent Program for our selected top performers (specialists or leaders).
- Aspiration Program Alumni: Network for previous alumni participants
- We also have a highly regarded Trainee program which is running for 12 months for our executive trainees working with our Group leadership members.
- As a supplement we have learning lunches focusing on different leadership topics and collaborating with carefully selected suppliers for individual development or team development.
- We have an external partner for Swedish lessons offered to all non-Swedish speaking employees.
- Our employee-led female network, Women@Tele2 facilitate mentorship for female employees and our Aspiration Program offers mentorship during the program.
- We have yearly talent talks and thorough succession planning on a senior management level.
Performance appraisal and evaluation
Tele2 has a performance appraisal process, where employees are evaluated both on how their target and performance has been done, in relation to their target fulfillment/the “what”, but also “how” the performance has been carried in relation to our values.
The performance evaluation of an individual is one input to the Annual Salary review process, linking the performance and pay. The pay increases are differentiated based on performance, but also based on how an employee is living up to Tele2 values.
For those employees eligible for the Annual short term incentive program there is also an annual process, evaluating the individual’s performance of goal fulfilment. The evaluation is based on Target fulfilment but also on how the individual has lived up to Tele2s values, including our code of conduct. The overall evaluation of individual performance for the Annual STI process, impacts the calculated outcome of the employees Short term incentive pay out.
We promise you a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey where the possibilities are unlimited. You own your career development and might find your next challenge here.