Tele2 restructures Leadership Team and adjusts reporting structure
Following Tele2’s international consolidation and the merger with Com Hem, Tele2 has a dedicated focus on Sweden and the Baltics. The new group governance model reflects this and emphasize Tele2’s relentless efforts to further increase speed, simplicity and accountability within a flat organizational structure.
Group Leadership Team
Tele2’s Group Leadership Team will from today consist of:
- Anders Nilsson, President and CEO
- Mikael Larsson, EVP CFO
- Karin Svensson, EVP People and Change
- Kim Hagberg, EVP Chief Operations
- Samuel Skott, EVP Chief Commercial Officer
- Stefan Backman, EVP Group General Counsel and Director Wholesale Business
For more information and the CVs of the Group Leadership Team, please visit www.tele2.com.
Business Leadership Team
Tele2’s Business Leadership Team will be responsible for the day to day operations and may change over time to represent key functions and critical projects in Tele2’s journey. In addition to the members of the Group Leadership Team, the Business Leadership Team includes:
The members of Tele2’s previous Leadership Team:
- Fredrik Stenberg, EVP Transformation & Operational Excellence and acting Director LE
- Joss Delissen, EVP IT
- Joel Westin, EVP Strategy & Business Development
- Thomas Helbo, EVP Technology
- Viktor Wallström, EVP Communications & Sustainability
New members representing key functions:
- Bodil Prising, Director New Growth
- Daniel Johansson, Head of Business Control & Billing
- Erik Lindström, Director Customer Operations
- Frida Jacobson, Head of Finance Transformation
- Greg Lensch, Director IoT
- Holger Fritz, Director Sales Mass Market
- James Mahon, Director Consumer Commercial & Product
- Jessica Kirchmeier, Director Comhem Play
- Jessica Levin, Director SME
- Jonas Lundquist, Marketing Director
- Monika Gullin, Head of IT Consumer
- Nathalie Dahmm, Head of Culture & Leadership
- Stefan Trampus, Director Network Operator
As previously announced, Petras Masiulis, CEO Baltics, has the overarching responsibility for Tele2’s businesses in the Baltics and Germany, reporting directly to Anders Nilsson, but not as part of the Group Leadership Team or Business Leadership Team.
The smartest telco in the world, creating unlimited possibilities
– It makes me extremely proud to work alongside this very talented group of people. Together we have agreed on a new vision which reflects our ambition to increase speed, simplicity and accountability. From now on our vision is to be the smartest telco in the world, creating a society of unlimited possibilities, says Anders Nilsson, CEO and President of Tele2.
Adjusted reporting structure
To reflect the new organizational set up, Tele2 will as of the Q4 2019 interim report adjust the reporting structure by combining the Sweden Consumer, the Sweden Business and the IoT Segments into one segment. The change will be made retrospectively by changing historic numbers for comparability and follows the new internal financial reporting structure.
These changes constitute important steps toward turning Tele2 into a truly integrated operator. By making the Tele2 organization flatter and more integrated across functions these changes bring management closer to the customer and employees closer to each other, allowing Tele2 to better understand and serve customers’ needs.
For more information, please contact:
Joel Ibson, Head of Corporate Communications, Phone: +46 766 26 44 00
Marcus Lindberg, Head of Investor Relations, Phone: +46 73 439 25 40
Tele2’s vision is to be the smartest telco in the world, creating a society of unlimited possibilities. Ever since Tele2 was founded in 1993, we have continued to challenge prevailing norms and dusty monopolies. Today, our award winning networks enable mobile and fixed connectivity, telephony, data network services, TV, streaming and global IoT solutions for millions of customers. We drive growth through customer satisfaction and smart combined offerings. Tele2 has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 1996. In 2018, Tele2 generated revenue of SEK 30 billion and reported an underlying EBITDA of SEK 9 billion. For latest news and definitions of measures, please see our homepage www.tele2.com