Resolutions by Tele2’s Annual General Meeting 2022
The AGM re-elected Andrew Barron, Stina Bergfors, Georgi Ganev, Sam Kini, Eva Lindqvist, Lars-Åke Norling and Carla Smits-Nusteling as directors of the Board and re-elected Carla Smits-Nusteling as Chairman of the Board.
The AGM re-elected Deloitte as auditor until the end of the 2024 AGM. Didrik Roos will continue as auditor-in-charge.
The AGM approved the annual report for 2021 and resolved on an ordinary dividend of SEK 6.75 per share to be paid out to the shareholders in two payments of SEK 3.40 per share and 3.35 per share. The record date for the first dividend payment of SEK 3.40 per share was decided to be 2 May 2022 and the record date for the second dividend payment of SEK 3.35 per share was decided to be 11 October 2022. The dividend is estimated to be paid out to the shareholders on 5 May 2022 and 14 October 2022, respectively.
The AGM further resolved on an extraordinary dividend of SEK 13.00 per share and it was noted that the condition for the extraordinary dividend relating to the divestment of T-Mobile Netherlands had been fulfilled. The record date for the extraordinary dividend was decided to be 2 May 2022. The extraordinary dividend is estimated to be paid out to the shareholders in connection with the first payment of the ordinary dividend on 5 May 2022.
The AGM discharged the directors of the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2022.
The AGM also resolved to:
- approve remuneration to the Board and auditor;
- approve the Board’s remuneration report;
- adopt a target and performance based incentive programme (LTI 2022), including resolutions to authorise the Board to resolve on a new issue of no more than 1,200,000 Class C shares and to repurchase all Class C shares in the company, transfer of no more than 2,200,000 Class B shares to the participants in accordance with the terms of LTI 2022, and to resolve upon sale of no more than 2,200,000 own Class B shares for the purpose to cover costs in relation to Tele2s long-term incentive programmes LTI 2020 – LTI 2022;
- authorise the Board to resolve on repurchase of not more than 10 per cent of the total number of outstanding shares in Tele2; and
- dismiss proposals from shareholders.
At the inaugural Board meeting following the AGM, Andrew Barron was appointed as deputy Chairman of the Board. In addition, the Board appointed an Audit Committee comprising Eva Lindqvist, Chairman, Sam Kini, Lars-Åke Norling and Carla Smits-Nusteling as well as a Remuneration Committee comprising Andrew Barron, Chairman, Stina Bergfors and Lars-Åke Norling.
For more information, please contact:
Samuel Maher, Interim Corporate Communications Manager, Phone: +46 73 159 55 02
Patrik Johannesson, Acting Head of Investor Relations, Phone: +46 73 966 83 84
Tele2’s purpose is to enable a society of unlimited possibilities. Ever since Tele2 was founded in 1993, we have continued to challenge prevailing norms and dusty monopolies. Today our networks enable mobile and fixed connectivity, telephony, data network services, TV, streaming and global IoT solutions for millions of customers. We drive growth through customer satisfaction and smart combined offerings. Tele2 has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 1996. In 2021, Tele2 generated revenue of SEK 27 billion and reported an underlying EBITDAaL of SEK 10 billion. For latest news and definitions of measures, please see our homepage www.tele2.com.