Tele2 IoT Delivers Connectivity to EBS with New Partnership
Tele2 will support EBS with managed IoT connectivity for alarm systems and smart communicators supporting lone worker solutions and home alarms. The partnership for global managed IoT connectivity has run for three years and builds upon an existing relationship that includes managed connectivity through our Connectivity Management Platform 2CONTROL (Cisco IoT Control Center) and IoT technologies, including LTE-M and 5G services.
– With our suite of IoT technologies, together with EBS Tele2 IoT is enabling secure and connected services globally. We are happy to support EBS by focusing on their core business with what is Tele2’s core business. We are looking forward to joining EBS on their journey as they expand as a brand globally, says Cyril Deschanel, Director IoT, Tele2.
The collaboration will provide an end-to-end solution with managed connectivity, giving customers:
- Easier installation straight out of the box
- More resilient and secure services
- Capabilities to remotely monitor solutions and services in real time
- As a leading European manufacturer of security systems and business automation solutions, our goal is to deliver a complete solution to our partners and to be a pioneer in our industry. Tele2, as our partner, understands our needs and creates business synergy with us. Our cooperation has resulted in introducing a product ideally complemented by Tele2's IoT services. We will launch a product soon in Europe, our next steps are to start in North and South America, says Kris Stalewski, Business Development Director EBS.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Hallstan, Head of PR, Phone: +46 76 115 38 30
EBS is a global security solutions provider with 30 years of experience, making them a veteran of the industry. They cover 5 continents and have 3 million connected devices working around the world. R&D and manufacturing of security systems and business automation takes place in the EU. Their flagship products are Smart Communicators, which are end-to-end security solutions that are easily integrated into the most popular alarm panels with a configurable setup app for installation. The solution not only upgrades most alarm panels in a flash, but also provides an easy monitoring app for end users. EBS is a pioneer with its cloud-based online guard tour system, Lone Worker monitoring.