Tele2’s Annual and Sustainability Report 2021
Highlights from the Annual Report 2021
- Continued execution of our more-for-more strategy in Sweden B2C, turnaround of the Sweden B2B business and strong performance in the Baltics driven by our mobile centric convergence strategy.
- Acquired spectrum in Sweden and Latvia necessary to build nationwide 5G-networks.
- Mid-term strategy presented at the Capital Markets Day in May 2021.
- Consolidated Tele2 and Com Hem brand into the new converged premium Tele2 brand.
- Announced divestment of T-Mobile Netherlands.
Highlights from the Sustainability Report 2021
- Achieved Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emission reduction targets four years ahead of schedule.
- New sustainability strategy based on: advance circular economy to combat climate change, boost innovation for sustainability, maximize potential through an inclusive and diverse workplace, and protecting children in a connected society.
- Ranked in top five Swedish companies for gender equality by Equileap.
- The Trygg Surf product to protect children and young people from inappropriate Internet content was made available to 100% of our customers in Sweden.
– Tele2 is a value driven growth company, aiming to be the leading telco in the Nordic and Baltic region. The key to all of this is our hardworking people who keep delivering year after year. We are excited about the opportunity to deliver on our improved go-to-market capabilities and implement both a new 5G network and improved business support systems. Future success is built on culture, mindset, and constant improvement. With the DNA of a challenger, Tele2 is perfectly positioned to take advantage of this opportunity, says Kjell Johnsen, President and CEO, Tele2.
For more information, please contact:
Samuel Maher, Interim Corporate Communications Manager, Phone: +46 73 159 55 02
Patrik Johannesson, Acting Head of Investor Relations, Phone: +46 73 966 83 84