Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting 2023 of Tele2
The AGM approved the annual report for 2022 and resolved that an ordinary dividend of SEK 6.80 per share shall be paid out in two separate payments of SEK 3.40 per share each. The AGM further determined that the record date shall be 17 May 2023 for the first payment and 10 October 2023 for the second payment. The dividend is estimated to be paid out to the shareholders on 23 May 2023 and 13 October 2023, respectively.
The AGM re-elected Andrew Barron, Stina Bergfors, Georgi Ganev, Sam Kini, Eva Lindqvist and Lars-Åke Norling as Board members. Andrew Barron was elected as new Chairman of the Board.
The AGM discharged the members of the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2022.
The AGM also resolved:
- on remuneration to the Board and the auditor;
- to adopt the Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives;
- to approve the Board’s remuneration report;
- to adopt a retention and performance-based incentive programme (LTI 2023), including resolutions to authorise the Board to resolve on a new issue of not more than 700 000 Class C shares and to repurchase all Class C shares in the company, transfer of a maximum of 2,100,000 Class B shares to the participants in accordance with the terms of LTI 2023, and to resolve on the sale of own Class B shares in order to ensure the undertakings under Tele2’s long-term incentive programmes;
- to authorise the Board to resolve on repurchase of not more than 10 per cent of the total number of outstanding shares in Tele2; and
- to dismiss proposals from shareholders.
At the inaugural Board meeting held following the AGM, the Board appointed an Audit Committee comprising Eva Lindqvist, Chairman, Sam Kini and Lars-Åke Norling as well as a Remuneration Committee comprising Lars-Åke Norling, Chairman, and Stina Bergfors.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Hallstan, Head of External Communications Phone: +46 761 15 38 30
Stefan Billing, Head of Investor Relations, Phone: +46 701 66 33 10
Tele2’s purpose is to enable a society of unlimited possibilities. Ever since Tele2 was founded in 1993, we have continued to challenge prevailing norms and dusty monopolies. Today our networks enable mobile and fixed connectivity, telephony, data network services, TV, streaming and global IoT solutions for millions of customers. We drive growth through customer satisfaction and smart combined offerings. Tele2 has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 1996. In 2022, Tele2 generated revenue of SEK 28 billion and reported an underlying EBITDAaL of SEK 10 billion. For latest news and definitions of measures, please see our homepage www.tele2.com